Motivational Speaker Don Shapiro helps people to reverse, upend and reconfigure their notion of change
Don Shapiro changes how we look at and deal with change through his high energy, fun and interactive programs. Change is the natural order of life and all that happens. Stability is not the norm and actually leads to decay and decline. Loving change is the only way that works.
Your people will learn how to embrace change, create their own waves of change, feel thrilled to share this new perspective, and influence others to love change.
“You respond to change by creating more change.”
This program explores the “why” behind the force of change, why people resist change, how we successfully respond to change, and how your people can influence others to voluntarily and enthusiastically embrace all this change. This new attitude changes everything about how we respond to change.
So much change was thrown at Don so fast in his career that he was inspired to learn more about why it happened, why other people have trouble with it, and how to help people better deal with it.
Don was never given that option. He was handed a done deal and in one case had 60 seconds to make a 180 degree change. So he learned to expect these surprising changes as the norm and go with the flow. He has spent a lifetime learning how to help others love change and respond to change.
What your people will learn
Don Shapiro’s energetic and entertaining speech touches on the following points:Don’s program uses personal and humorous stories, examples, research, insights, participation and exercises so your people understand what change really is, how it affects people, how to embrace change and how to influence other people to embrace change.
- Why change is something to love, embrace, and look forward to
- Why we resist change and how to help people move past this
- How we harness the force of change by becoming the force of change
- How to keep creating more change and help others to do the same
- Why on-going change is critical for organizations and individuals to sustain success
- Why any delay in embracing the wave of change is harmful
- How leaders influence people to enthusiastically join with them to harness change
- How anyone even without a title can lead others to embrace change
- How we can build “bridges of understanding” to help people positively respond to change
- Learn a toolbox of approaches to help you and your team create lasting change
When Don Shapiro speaks, everyone learns, laughs and leaves inspired
Don has inspired hundreds of audiences in over 33 industries and sectors including non-profits and even those who work in the juvenile prison system. His memorable approach uses stories and examples to bring home core messages that people will remember for years. Your group will laugh, reflect, and deeply feel this message. They will be able to immediately apply these ideas the moment the speech ends.